Developing Great Managers and Leaders
We transform managers into Great Managers who enable every employee to make a solid contribution to the culture and success of your organisation
The Making of a Leader
As a manager, you are the critical variable of your organisation. It’s your job to get results from your team.
Many managers are promoted into leadership roles because of their technical skills, but technical skills will only get you so far.
Leadership is a different skill-set that often must (and can) be taught – it doesn’t come naturally! Invest in your managers and give them the toolkit to confidently and effectively lead their team in a way that creates a productive, engaged workforce.
To become a great manager you need:
- You understand your style as a leader, your strengths and areas for development
- You understand and appreciate differing personalities and know how to leverage the strengths of others
- You know how to stay cool and calm under pressure
- You know how to manage stress more effectively, make better decisions, and have developed your self awareness, emotional intelligence and self-mastery
- You know how to prepare yourself for critical conversations & set yourself up for success
- You’re able to start critical conversations in the right way, use effective questions to keep them on track and end up with the outcome you want, while keeping relationships intact.
- You know how and when to give positive and corrective feedback in a skilful way that encourages more of the behaviours you want
- You know how to skilfully manage poor performance
- You know how to Develop, Motivate and Engage your staff in a variety of ways, most of which don’t cost a lot of, if any, money.
- You consistently use Company Values in an active, effective way
- You know how to use the right questions in interview to identify a good performer
- You know how to On-board staff in a way that builds engagement.
- You know how to attract and retain the right people for your team
Need help choosing a course that gives
you these skills?
Your Organisation Could be Truly Exceptional if
You Focus on Developing Great Managers
The single most important factor in a high-performing workplace is leadership. That means having managers who are skillful in getting the best from their employees.
Many managers haven’t been taught the skills they need to confidently and competently lead their team in a way that creates a productive, engaged workforce who contribute to growth, culture, performance, and bottom line.
But when they are taught these skills, this can happen…
These are actual statistics from our Academy:
Improvement in staff satisfaction survey result
Increase in EBITDA resulting from a 19.7% reduction in errors
Added to the bottom line from a 5% reduction in write offs
Join Our Online Masterclass
Ideal for business owners, executives, managers and team leaders who want to improve the results they’re getting from their employees and for businesses.
Complete management development training in an online setting.
Over 60 How-To lessons (and growing every month)
Invaluable access to industry-leading experts without the price tag
Flexible access. Attend live or learn on your schedule
Just Some of our Reviews
“Great Managers is a well structured program with a solid base, building to some strong strategic approaches for dealing with common issues. It provides reinforcement of techniques to be a good leader and manage, with tools to call on when required.”
NSW | Education
“Great Managers – Do it. It’s worthwhile. Our Coach had excellent knowledge of the content, and an excellent ability to convey the information to us.”
NSW | Education
“Great Managers is a very worthwhile program, if you think you have done it all before and know it all, think again. Everyone has something to gain from this program, and it leaves you with a Toolkit of skills to draw from.”
Upper Hunter Shire Council
“The Great Managers Academy is a very well structured and practical course, with an extremely well organised set of resources that can be used post course in your management journey.“
NSW | Education